Closing date for applications: Friday 19th April at 9am
Salary: Grade 9, point 29-33 (£32,029 - £35,934)
Contract: Full Time, Term Time plus 5 additional training days
Start date: Asap
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional, highly motivated and customer-focused Finance Manager to join the Constellation Trust to work as part of a small team providing a comprehensive and responsive financial service across a range of schools.
The post would be based at Sirius Academy West and the work would focus primarily on the two Secondary schools although the successful candidate will be expected to contribute to work at all other Trust schools.
This is a role requiring attention to detail and an ability to multi-task to ensure all duties are executed effectively to a high standard. The successful applicant will have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and take pride in providing a high quality service.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- In conjunction with Senior Finance Staff Lead in the preparation of the Statutory Accounts of the Trust and associated Accounting Returns for the ESFA
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Lead on the development and use of the Trust’s financial accounting software
- Liaise with budget holders and staff within the Trust on a range of financial matters
- Manage a team of 4 staff
Candidates will be expected to be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
Full job description here.